Boundaries, Protection & Clearing, Sovereignty Part 1
**This class is a pre-requisite for the journeying classes and advanced spirit work practice classes, such as Psychopomp and others.
Your body is being informed by your relationships, the energy around you and will feel the loss of the energy you have given away or had taken from you. This can be felt as anxiety, chronic stress or body pain. Learn how to return your lost energy, clear your body and spaces of energy that is not yours and how to protect yourself from energy loss and taking on external energies. We will also work with plants for protection and clearing.
In my spirit work consulting practice, I am often teaching my clients how to take care of their energetic and spiritual bodies. Some need these skills on a daily basis because they are more sensitive or open to picking up energies from other people or spaces. Others find they need help either in certain situations or when they are with certain people. This experiential class is about learning and embodying these skills:
• active grounding and energy cycling
• how to set energetic boundaries
• what to do if a boundary is crossed
• clear unwanted energies and attachments from yourself
• work with and change energetic relationships with people in your life (cord work)
◦ energetic agreements (consciously and unconsciously made)
◦ unequal energy exchange
◦ an old relationship dynamic that needs to grow and change
◦ when a cord needs to be cut
◦ this work does not involve the other person, only your end of the cord
• restore personal power
• learn practices that can help you move through your day feeling more power filled, protected
and in-tune with your true self
• learn how to protect your energy while on video calls, and not feel depleted from them
work with plants to assist in clearing and protecting your space and your body
Class is over Zoom video, in a meeting format. I do require people to have their video on with no backgrounds on.
Class for anyone: Thursdays for 5 weeks from July 8th through August 5th:
10am to 12pm Central Time
8am to 10am Pacific Time