Boundaries, Protection & Clearing, Sovereignty Part 1
**This class is a pre-requisite for the journeying classes and advanced spirit work practice classes, such as Psychopomp and others.
Your body is being informed by your relationships, the energy around you and will feel the loss of the energy you have given away or had taken from you. Many times this is felt as anxiety, chronic stress or body pain. Learn how to return your lost energy, clear your body and spaces of energy that is not yours and how to protect yourself from energy loss and taking on external energies. We will also work with wearable objects of protection and plants that are protective.
In my spirit work consulting practice, I am often teaching my clients how to take care of their energetic and spiritual bodies. Some need these skills on a daily basis because they are more sensitive or open to picking up energies from other people or spaces. Others find they need help either in certain situations or when they are with certain people. This experiential class is about learning and embodying these skills:
• active grounding
• how to set energetic boundaries
• what to do if a boundary is breached
• energetic attack, how to recognize it and what you can do about it during or afterwards
• how to clear unwanted energies and attachments from yourself
• how to work with and change energetic relationships with people in your life (cord work)
◦ energetic agreements (consciously and unconsciously made)
◦ unequal energy exchange
◦ an old relationship dynamic that needs to grow and change
◦ when a cord needs to be cut
◦ this work does not involve the other person, only your end of the cord
• how to restore personal power
• learn practices that can help you move through your day feeling more power filled, protected
and in-tune with your true self
TWO options for attending:
Monday Classes: September 28th from 2-5pm Central Time (3-5pm Eastern, 12-3pm Pacific) for 4 weeks on Mondays. CLASS IS FULL
Sunday Classes: October 4th 11th, and 18th, skip a week then November 1st from 11am-2pm Central Time (12-3pm Eastern Time, 9am-12pm Pacific Time). TWO SPOTS LEFT
To register please send me an e-mail.