Boundaries, Protection & Clearing, Sovereignty Part 1
**This class is a pre-requisite for the journeying classes and advanced spirit work practice classes, such as Psychopomp and others.
Your body is being informed by your relationships, the energy around you and will feel the loss of the energy you have given away or had taken from you. Many times this is felt as anxiety, chronic stress or body pain. Learn how to return your lost energy, clear your body and spaces of energy that is not yours and how to protect yourself from energy loss and taking on external energies. We will also work with wearable objects of protection and plants that are protective.
In my spirit work consulting practice, I am often teaching my clients how to take care of their energetic and spiritual bodies. Some need these skills on a daily basis because they are more sensitive or open to picking up energies from other people or spaces. Others find they need help either in certain situations or when they are with certain people. This experiential class is about learning and embodying these skills:
• active grounding
• how to set energetic boundaries
• what to do if a boundary is breached
• energetic attack, how to recognize it and what you can do about it during or afterwards
• how to clear unwanted energies and attachments from yourself
• how to work with and change energetic relationships with people in your life (cord work)
◦ energetic agreements (consciously and unconsciously made)
◦ unequal energy exchange
◦ an old relationship dynamic that needs to grow and change
◦ when a cord needs to be cut
◦ this work does not involve the other person, only your end of the cord
• how to restore personal power
• learn practices that can help you move through your day feeling more power filled, protected
and in-tune with your true self
• learn how to protect your energy while on video calls, and not feel depleted from them
Two options to attend, both are over Zoom video:
Weekend class: Saturday Dec 5th and 12th: 11am to 6pm Central Time / 12pm to 7pm Eastern Time / 9am to 4pm Pacific Time / 10am to 5pm Mountain Time BOTH SATURDAYS.
First 3 hour section includes a 15 minute break, a one hour break, then the second 3 hour section with a 15 minute break. THREE SPOTS LEFT!
Weekday class: Friday Dec 4th and 11th: 11am to 6pm Central Time / 12pm to 7pm Eastern Time / 9am to 4pm Pacific Time / 10am to 5pm Mountain Time BOTH FRIDAYS.
First 3 hour section includes a 15 minute break, a one hour break, then the second 3 hour section with a 15 minute break. REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR FRIDAY CLASS.
Limited attendance in each class. I like to keep them small so everyone can ask questions.
To register, use the Paypal button. I will be in contact with you by e-mail once your registration has been received.